Rainbow

Rainbow

Monday 17 October 2011

Comments

I received feedback from readers about being unable to leave comments. I was told that it was due to some issues pertaining to the web browser readers use and other technical complexities. As such, I have uninstalled the Intense Debate comment system.

Unfortunately, that has resulted in previous comments being wiped out! I'm miffed about it (the comments have been heartwarming and encouraging) and my only consolation is that there are not that many posts on this blog since I'm quite a newbie.

Hopefully, all is well now. But do email me at weejoce[at]gmail[dot]com if you encounter any problems with leaving comments. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You make bringing up a baby so fun! Keep up your blog- I love your writing!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks for the encouragement! I'll write on ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...